Thursday, March 10, 2011

Less Talk More Action

Now that the progress is out of my hands and into someone else's, things are actually happening. Got a new bracket for the coils and condenser fabbed up. Modified the gauge bracket so the ignition switch could be mounted up top. Now the tank and the seat are getting made. I had originally planned on modifying a CB750F tank, but after we realized the tunnel wouldn't fit down on the 450 frame, we decided to take the plunge and just make a new tank from scratch. (I think my welder just wanted to try his hand at making a tank). So, here are some pics of the progress.

No comments: