The handlebars I ordered finally came in this weekend and the carburetor jets I bought finally arrived so I was able to do a little more work on Nixon last night.When I bought the bike, it had a 145 main jet on the LHS and a 130 main jet on the RHS. No wonder it ran kind of rough! After giving up on the Honda dealer, I found a guy online that had some extra jets from a jet kit that he bought to tune his bike. He sent me a pair of 135s, a pair of 140s, and a pair of 145s. Since the LHS was the side that kept fouling the plug, I put the 135s in. Unfortuantley, I'll have to wait until I get the bike back together to see if they help.
I also mocked-up the handlebars to see what position I wanted them in and to make sure they wouldn't hit anything. They fit great and I think they will look pretty cool. I marked them so that I would know where to put the holes for the wiring. Then I polished some more of the handlbar hardware.