Friday, August 26, 2011

The Old Crap Riders

I recently found out that a group of people who ride vintage bikes meet at the Handlebar regularly.  Since Nixon is running fairly well now, I rode over there this week to check it out.  There were a bunch of really cool bikes there and some cool people too.  I will have to go back.

In other news, DoTheTon.com and Dime City Cycles are having a cafe racer show at the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival in October.  I entered Nixon so now that means I have to get in gear and finish her.  There isn't a whole lot left to do before the show except for seal the gas tank and apply the brushed finish.  And, I need to clean the carburetors out again and put the new seals I bought for them in.  Hopefully that will resolve my idle issues and the gas leak.

Pics from the Handlebar:







No comments: