Saturday, February 27, 2010

Off Track


It seems this blog has turned into a documentary on the rebuilding of a motorcycle instead of the crazy things that happen while riding. Oh well, I guess I can get back to that when she's done. For now, even though I'm in Greensboro, I've managed to finish some more parts. I finished the engine mounts, jugs, cylinder head and the starter (shown below). Right now I'm working on the wheels. I need to make a stand for them that I will use to paint them and to true them up with the spoke wrench (not in that order).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are still making progress... The neighbors must hate the compressor noise in the apartment...

-James

Mike said...

Hahaha, no compressor here. All hand work and my trusty dremel tool. I have to stop sanding when the blisters start to form.